The model is adopting technology of ultrasound, which is combined the three dimensional vibrating screens and ultrasound technology. It makes processed material do traditional three dimensional vibrations, and at the same time it adds another vibration of low-amplitude and high-vibration frequency to achieve screen super-fine materials of good screening result. It is widely used in pharmaceutical, metallurgy, chemical industry, food and other industries. It has high screening precision, and it is a big technological breakthrough in screening filed to solve screening problems of reunion, strong adsorption, electrostatic.
The ultrasonic generator transfer the single phase AC power to high frequency AC of 37KHz, then it is transmitted by connecting cable to transducer to put it into mechanical vibration of 37KHz, which is uniformly transferred to the screen surface via ultrasonic screen frame, that make the processed materials do three dimensional vibration, at the same time add another vibration of high frequency and small amplitude, all this make the processed material always keep suspended state, and effectively inhibit the phenomenon of adhesion and plugging.
|Model||Power||Effective screening diameter||Dimension (mm)||Layers|
Features for Vibrating Screen with ultrasonic deblinding system
1. Fully closed, no dust flying that will help to improve working conditions.
2. Be suitable for sieving the ultra-fine powder, especially for screening the materials difficult to process.
3. Different particles are graded automatically, so the auto-operation can be realized.
4. The outlet's location can be adjusted to anywhere you need. It is very easy to form producing line.
5. Can be installed the omni-directional wheels as request
6. Approved ISO 9001:2008, CE and BV certificates.
Vibrating Screen with ultrasonic deblinding system is mainly used for efficiently sieving powder with features of light density, low humidity, easy adhesion or super fine powder. It can completely solve the difficult screening problems that similar screening machines cannot solve.
Tell us the following information for selection of ultrasonic vibrating screen:
|Name of material|
|Characteristic of material, such as water content, size of material, specific gravity|
|Capacity per hour you asked|
|How many layers you asked|
|Sieve mesh for each layer|
|Voltage, Hertz, Phase|